Monday, March 2, 2015

101st Letter 3-2-15


Photos: 1-Samuel & Ana’s baptism.  2-The 2-year mark party!!

Mas bah... barbaridade tchê,

The time is coming to an end. I can´t even keep tract of the minutes! I am sad that I have to leave Brazil and the mission, but I know I need to move on to the next stage of my life. It will be a good change. Just nobody laugh at my English when I get home. : )

So this past week we had 2 great baptisms! Ana and Samuel were both baptized and confirmed. I was able to confirm Samuel and Elder Longo was able to baptize Ana. It was a very spiritual meeting for the baptism and the following day in Sacrament meeting. I am super grateful for the work we are able to be a part of here in Santa Rosa. The members here are awesome!

We spent most of the week preparing these two people for the baptism and almost everything ran smoothly. I am noticing a lot more things in my life that will change soon. Seems like the Lord is opening my perspective a little more to prepare me for the real world after this mission. I am so grateful for Him and for his mercy. I truly feel Him changing me and preparing me for the smallest of things until the greatest of things. I am blessed to been able to see this change in many other people as well…investigators, less active members, friends, missionaries, and specifically family members. The Atonement really is infinite and eternal.

So this last week on February 27th when I was coming home I thought a lot about the mission and the time I have had here in the service of God. The spirit touched me very strongly and I almost cried with excitement that I was able to finish the work of a whole 2-years to my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I was able to celebrate with the elders here in our house, but they don´t quite understand yet. They have a lot of time left…ha-ha! I hope I am able to help them out by knowing how we need to finish up a mission. Working hard and loving the people everyday is the secret of a good mission!

Shortly I will be arriving home and I will see many of you again. I want you all to know how excited I am to see you and how much I love you! The mission has changed my life and I will forever be a witness of Jesus Christ, His work and His glory! I want you to know that I am here for you for anything you need. 

Mom, I love you soo much Mom! Thank you for the letter. 
Dad, thank you so much for the letter…it really touched me. I love you Dad!

I know that this is the Church of Jesus Christ and that His work is in acting, we need to be apart of it!

I love all of you!
Until next week,

Elder Bradley Jason Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment