Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Third Letter 3-22-13


Dear The Best Mom in The World,

This week went by great! Some exciting news is that Elder Melendez and I are now the zone leaders.... haha, it was kinda a big surprise 'cause we aren't really the oldest ones in our zone, but I’m really excited to help and lead. On Wednesday night Elder M. and I got to welcome the 2 new districts and make them feel comfortable. There are like 140 Elders and Sisters in our zone. Hopefully they like Elder Melendez and me. I think they do though!:) It's crazy to think I only have 16 more days here at the MTC! The time here has flown by and I loved every second! My district is getting stronger together and we are learning Portuguese very well. Elder M. and I can pretty much teach a lesson with no notes now! It's more just like a conversation. I still have a lot to work on and Elder M. keeps me working hard 'cause he’s practically fluent, since he knew Spanish already.

Mom can you send me pictures of the Blog? I wanna see!

I’m getting more letters then I deserve. Uncle Court sent me one of the nicest letters I have ever received. He is such a great uncle. I love him and the Rad man that he is. I have been truly blessed with a great family. Sometime at night I find myself asking myself why I’m so blessed. My family is perfect! I have the Best Mom, Dad and siblings I could every ask for. Heavenly Father really loves us!
 I’m so glad I get to write the people that I love! It’s a true blessing. For my missionary plaque put Ether 12:27. This scripture has really helped me here. Learning the language and doctrine with these amazing Elders and Sisters has really humbled me, I know these weaknesses that I have will soon become strengths if I just humble myself and serve the Lord with all my might, mind, and strength.

The house sounds like it's going great! I can’t wait to see it in 2 years! Is dad still doing all the work that the workers mess up on? haha, I love how great Dad is. He is the hardest worker I know! I wanna be that kinda worker and I know I can improve all aspects on myself by serving the Lord.

What’s new with everyone?? Tell them all I miss them a ton and I love them!

Um.. I could use a few more ties. Jeff gave me a Brand Q tie that I love. So, like three of those would be nice! Have Jeff help you choose some cool looking ones with not too many crazy designs. haha and as far as treats, I don’t know. We already eat a bunch of junk.. Haha. They have these cinnamon roles from Dear Elder that are way good. I'd love to share those with my district. A little more about my district, there are 12 of us. All guys. We sometimes get out of hand and lose focus, but for the most part we work hard. It would be kinda nice to have a few sisters to keep us under control. Most other districts have 4 sisters.

I love you Family and I miss you.
-Elder Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment