Monday, September 22, 2014

79th Letter 9-22-14


 Photos: Baptism of Sara and the Card family

My Sweet Family,

This week went awesome! We had so much work and found some success!! Sadly two of the baptism fell through, but we were blessed with a very spiritual one Saturday. The members here are awesome and they helped a lot with the work this past week! We ended up teaching more than 20 lessons with a member present. We did the same thing that we did 2 weeks ago. With me leaving with a member to teach people. It went very good!

So I don’t have too much time today because of transfers and surprisingly I will be transferred to Uruguaiana. This made me sad because of all the work that we have done here and I won’t be able to see all the progress and baptism continue but I know the work will continue on. I am honored that I was able to help out here in the strongest ward in the mission to be a little stronger. I will miss these great members here and the great success that we found...The Lord must have work for me in Uruguaiana. : )

Uruguaiana is a city more south than Itaqui and is in the corner of the bordered by Argentina and Uruguay. I have heard a lot of great things about the work there so I am excited. Also, I will be the zone leader there in Urugiaiana as well.

The Baptism Saturday went very well. I was asked by Sara if I could baptize her and I was pleased to do so. She was very emotional after the baptism and confirmation the following day. After her baptism she said “I am a new woman!!” Ha-ha. I will send a picture of the Baptism.

One of the Sisters in our zone is heading home this week and her parents are here visiting. I was able to practice my English with them. The Card family is super cool and I loved seeing them. It felt good to hear English again. Ha-ha! : ) They will bring my leather jacket, hammock and my Nikes to the USA because I don’t have too much space in my luggage.

Mom, I am glad you like the surprise voice mail from The Cards. Sister Card is in that photo of our district and is the one on the far right.  It is great to hear of how you are all doing! I have not received your package yet, but I will look today. Mom I love your new wheels! : ) Drive safe!

Dad, it’s awesome to hear of the new temple dedication in Ogden. How is the temple coming in Cedar city? Also great to hear how good Chris Abraham is doing! He will do great on the mission! The sports update is always awesome Dad! Thank you again!

I love you all!
Elder Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment