Monday, January 5, 2015

93rd Letter 1-5-15



Photos: 1-At Church, 2-Teaching Investigators, 3-Four Missionaries.

Dear Awesome Family,

So the New Year is here and it gave me some more energy to finish the mission fighting hard! The fireworks were awesome here and us and some of the other elders in the zone got together to celebrate. It went great!

The New Year is awesome because we get to start new goals and plans! This year is going to be a great year! whoohooo 2015!! 2014 was a great year and I will always remember it is at the one whole year that I served the Lord with my whole heart might mind and strength on the mission! 

I hope all of you had a great New Years Day and that you all can fulfill your goals and plans! This week was a little slow with the holidays, but we did get to work after the new years day. Some people were even more kind to us for the first few days, but that shortly burnt out... I think they made some new years resolution that ended a little early for them. Ha-ha! But that is all right! Ha-ha!

For New Years our ward mission leader and us missionaries made cookies (using the best recipe of yours, Mommy!). We gave them to all the recent converts and investigators! They LOVED them! Our Ward Mission Leader, Brother Sandro is a Boss! He is helping us out a ton and is being a great leader here in our ward. A lot of things are going to change in the ward with him and the other leaders pushing forward in the work!

All of our investigators are doing well and we are working hard to find new ones. Here it is very hard to find new investigators, but the Lord will bless us soon!:)

Mom, I am feeling very strange turning 21. I feel like ever day that I get closer to 21 I am growing a new hair on my chin! Ha-ha, just kidding!  Thanks for the awesome presents! :) The New Years Day here is pretty lazy. They just stayed with family and cook food. The missionaries in the zone are doing awesome! One elder had his dad die last week and my companion and I went to his apartment to talk with him…he is doing well now. But that was pretty sad.

I really liked the quote, Mom, and how true it is! “We need not visit the Holy Land to feel him close to us. We need not walk by the shores of Galilee or among the Judean hills to walk where Jesus walked. “In a very real sense, all can walk where Jesus walked when, with his words on our lipshis spirit in our hearts, and his teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality” (Ensign, May 1974, 48).

You guys don´t need to pick me up. I think it is too late now anyways. And, it isn´t recommended by the church. The picture of the fondue party is awesome. Shaye has a cute little face in it! Ha-ha!

Dad, it’s awesome to hear that Amy´s mission papers are going in and that she will have her call in no time! You are right; she will be an awesome missionary! Also, that´s cool you will speak in church with Tadd again! I hear he is doing awesome! I will pray for little Tessa! I love you, Dad.

I love you all so very much! 

Elder Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment