Monday, January 26, 2015

96th Letter 1-26-15



Photos: Two awesome families in Uruguaiana.

My Cute Family,

Wow...Mais seis semanas...Another great and busy week with some sad news as well. Elder Silveira and I had a great week of work and at the end of the week we got the information for transfers and guess what? We both will be transferred. ;(

I will be going to Santa Rosa as a junior to the District Leader and Elder Silveira will go to Cruz Alta. I was surprised with the information because Elder Silveira has more time here than me and I thought for sure he would be transferred and I would stay here to finish up my last transfer, but President lowered almost all the Zone Leaders this transfer. But I am excited to visit one more area and finish up my work here in Brazil. I am excited to learn more as a junior companion. It will be great for me. I have 6 more weeks of Hard Hard work! :)

I hope you are all doing awesome! I miss you all a lot and am super excited to see all of you! The end of the mission gives you a strange feeling. I feel nervous and a little sad, but I just keep reminding myself that my work will never be done...I like to think of it as a long transfer to another area...There in the US! :) I am so excited!

This week we had a great time with Alex and his family. Him and his wife will get married at the end of this week and he will be baptized shortly after. I am sad that I will miss his baptism, but all will be well! Tiago and Patricia made us lunch yesterday and they said their goodbyes to us. Amanda is talking with Patricia on Facebook. She loves you Amanda. It was very sad saying goodbye to our recent converts and the members. Some cried and that just puts a dagger in your heart when you see that. What a great love I have grown for these loving people! I will miss them...

So I got my flight plans and I will be flying a lot! I will arrive in STG March 11th at 9:45PM...I hope to see all of you there at the airport! :)

Mom, some very exciting things are coming up at home! I am super excited for Amy to get her mission call! Send me the video of her opening it. :) I think she will come to Brazil! For when I fly into STG you can invite whomever! It will be a party!! The plans for family trips sound great Mom! What time is our sacrament meeting at? Please invite the leaders in the church that have helped me out a ton, like Ray Cox, Brother Carlson, Bishop, Sister Ford, Brothers Vance & Brad Bowler, and anyone else! You know how I am Mom…I am fine with anything! :) Just being with you and the family will be awesome alone!

Dad, so you look more handsome without the beard I hear. Ha-ha!  Janu-hairy isn´t your cup of peas! Dad, what do you think about us making a chorrascoria when I get home? This week got pretty hot. Yesterday was scorching hot! Let me know who is called as the new Bishop! I will miss Bishop Denos. He helped me a ton!

I love all of you guys! Have an awesome week!
Elder Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment